Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card Survey
- Allows a consumer to take a survey related to PREP 4 Success training
- In return for their time the consumer will receive a Amazon.com gift card
- The survey will inquire about questions and solicit feedback about the individuals professional development experience for the given year
- Any questions about the Qualtrics survey Amazon gift card site can be directed to 1-800-340-9194 or to [email protected]
All feedback and opinions in relation to the Khan Academy and Dreambox Learning platforms will be kept confidential. The gift card will be sent to the user via email within 1 to 2 weeks of completion of the survey. The email address provided will NOT be shared with any outside vendors or the school district and will ONLY be used to send the Amazon gift card.
Example questions found in the Qualtrics Amazon Gift Card SurveyAdvertisement:
- “In your classroom, how many hours per week do you spend implementing the professional development strategies you learned this year?”
- “How useful was the teacher professional development you participated in during the 2012-13 school year to you?”
- “How much did the teacher professional development you participated in this year influence your SOCIAL STUDIES instruction?”
- “Have you developed a list of all data sources you have available for informing your planning and decision-making (e.g., a data inventory) this school year?”
Please note if an individual takes the survey and they are not part of the Khan Academy or Dreambox Learning platforms they will not receive a gift card. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete and a survey completion bar will be shown at the bottom of the site.
Qualtrics is a private research software firm they operates in more than 70 countries with over 60,000 customers. The firm specializes in gathering information, data and insight to help customers make better decisions.
- Domain: qualtrics.com survey amazon gift card
- Operated by: Qualtrics
- Designed for: Teachers using Khan Academy and Dreambox Learning