Ally Hardest Working Dollar
- Check a Ally Dollar online
- 150 winners will take home $100, 6 winners will take home $5,000, and one $10,000 grand prize winner
- The Ally Hardest Working Dollar promotion will run from June 6, 2019 to August 31, 2019
In order to enter this SUMMER TIME DOLLAR sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. In order to check a dollar the contestant must provide the serial number, series number, their name, and a valid email address. The sweepstakes is Sponsored by Ally Financial Inc. and employees of Ally are NOT allowed to enter the promotion. No purchase is required and those who would like to enter the promotion via US Mail can write to: Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes Mailed Entry, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please be sure to include proper postage and a 3 x 5 postcard with his or her first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and the phrase “Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes mailed entry”. The $10,000 grand prize draw is scheduled to take place at 5:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2019.
AlluHardestWorkingDollar.com Promotional Notes
Read also: What do I need to fill out the survey? See more about dollar tree gift cardAdvertisement:
- Contestants are limited to one entry per day
- The grand prize winner will be sent IRS Form W-9 to report his or her winnings
- The odds of being selected as the potential Grand Prize winner will depend on the number of eligible entries
Those who would like to see a name of the winners can write to: Ally Hardest Working Dollar Sweepstakes, Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Please make the winners list request after 8/7/17 in order to guarantee receipt.