Fifth Third Bank Gift Card
- Access a lucrative Fifth Third Bank prepaid card online
- 53GiftCard.com is managed by Fifth Third Bank and WildCard Systems, Inc
- Please note login to register the Fifth Third Bank prepaid gift card prior to first use
In order to access the card account online the card holder must have the Fifth Third Bank gift card number, last 4 digits of their phone number used at the time of registering the card, and the 3 digit code (this code can be found on the back of the Fifth Third Bank prepaid card).
Please note the Fifth Third Bank gift card will not hurt or improve a credit score and can only be used when making purchases in the US. The Fifth Third Bank Prepaid MasterCard Gift Card carries a fixed cash amount that is determined by the purchaser at the time of purchase (hopefully the gift card receiver has wealthy friends as this will increase the odds of the gift card being worth more money). Please not contrary to popular belief Wells Fargo does not issue this card.
- The gift card cannot be used to obtain cash back when shopping or at an ATM
- Replacement of Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Gift Cards purchased at a Fifth Third Financial Center do not incur a fee
- Card holders who fail to register the Fifth Third Bank Gift Card may not be able to provide a replacement card in the even the card is lost or stolen (so be sure to register the card!)
Any questions in regards to the popular Fifth Third Bank gift card can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-866-466-0059 24 hours a day 7 days a week or those looking to reach out via mail can write to: Fifth Third Bank Gift Card Services, P.O. Box 550550, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33555-0550. Fees associated with the card will vary and the card holder should consult the terms and conditions page associated with their gift card.
If you like tempting offers, then you can also try Get My Offer at Capital One bank.