AMEX Platinum Card Offer
- Apply for the show stopping American Express Platinum card and be the envy of everyone
- AMEXPlatinumRSVP.com is managed by the American Express Company
- The application should only take a few minutes and an instant decision should be made for those with a RSVP code
The RSVP promotional code will be 14-characters long and will be location on the Platinum Card promotional mailing offer from American Express. Those who are fortunate enough to have the AMEX Platinum RSVP code will have a great chance of being approved for this lucrative credit card as they have been prescreened. Consumers who have been sent this offer will most likely have annual income well over $250,000 and a great credit score.
In order to apply for the AMEX Platinum credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. Those who are lucky enough to be approved should allow up to 5 business days for the card to arrive via US Mail.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- check out dollar tree gift cardsAdvertisement:
- 99% of consumers will not qualify for this credit card
- Any questions in regards to the application can be directed to the AMEX credit card customer service hotline at 800-528-4800
- Those looking to make a payment over the phone associated with an American Express card can dial 1-800-472-9297
Roger that but what are some of the benefits associated with an American Express platinum card?
- Save up to $200 on Uber rides annually
- 5 x points on eligible flights and hotels (ideal for consumers who love to travel)
- Access to the prestigious Centurion Lounge
- Hilton Honors and Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Status
- $200 airline fee credit
Please note in order to receive the statement credits of up to $200 per calendar year toward incidental air travel fees, Card Member must select one qualifying airline at americanexpress.com/airlinechoice