Applebee’s Guest Experience Survey
- Applebee's visitors have the opportunity to take a survey about their last visit online
- The site is administrated by Empathica
- All the questions about the survey may be directed to Applebee’s at 888-59APPLE or 888-592-7753 or by email to [email protected]
There is a chance for a $ 1,000 daily winner or a $ 1,500 weekly winner who successfully completed the Applebee’s survey in full. Log in to Applebee's sweepstake drawing does not require a purchase. To enter without purchase please write to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry c/o EMPATHICA WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client] 511 Avenue of the Americas, #40 New York, NY 10011
It is required to post exactly your mail, with your name, a home phone, a full address (without the PD to accept), an email address, so be careful when entering the data. Please note that for each mailing, only one message is allowed.
What is needed to take the Applebee’s Survey?Advertisement:
- Server name
- Visit Date
- Check number
- Total cost
- Applebee’s receipt 9 digit serial number
Clients can get full information about the customer's receipt. The Sponsor (aka Applebee’s) reserves the right, subject to applicable law, to terminate the Weekly Sweepstakes at any time with or without notice. A successful winner is required to reach adulthood in the host country, and the Canadian resident is subject to an obsessive test of skills.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments, read about www.dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Applebee’s Services, Inc. 8140 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114
- Hours Monday – Friday: 7am–7pm CST
- For one person the price will be from 7 to 15 dollars for a family of four the expected price is 40-70 dollars
- Competitors to the firm include TGI Friday’s and Ruby Tuesday
Applebee is considered an American family restaurant, with more than 2,000 places around the world. Around 30,000 people work there and the annual operating revenue is about $3 billion dollars. Bill and T. J. Palmer founded the company back in 1980.
- Domain: applebees.com/survey
- Operated by: Empathica Inc
- Designed for: Applebee’s Customers