Arby’s Customer Survey
- Allows a customer to take the Arby’s Promise Check Survey online
- The survey is operated by InMoment, Inc.
- Requires the 4-digit unit number located at the top of the Arby’s receipt (please do not confuse this number with the 3-digit order or ticket number) and the date of visit
The Arby’s survey will ask 12 total questions in relation to the customers visit and is available in English or Spanish. At the end of the Arby’s survey the customer will receive a four digit code… please use this code to redeem the survey coupon prize for a free Arby’s sandwich. Another Arby’s coupon can be had for a free Roast Beef Classic with purchase of a drink.
Arby’s Restaurant Survey RecapAdvertisement:
- Provides a free Arby’s sandwich in return for answering 12 survey questions
- Must have a receipt from a participating Arby’s store (not all Arby’s will participate in the survey)
- Please answer all Arby’s survey questions honestly as the feedback will help improve service
- At the end a the coupon validation code will be provided
- A printer is not needed in order to obtain the coupon, simply write the code down on the receipt and present it on the customers next purchase
Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc
- Quick service sandwich restaurant specializing in Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches
- The restaurant was founded on July 23, 1964 and is based in Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Arby’s can be found in the United States as well as Canada, Turkey and Qatar
- The company was founded in the sleepy town of Boardman, Ohio by Forrest and Leroy Raffel
Arby’s has over 1000 company owned restaurants in four countries with more than 2400 franchised restaurants. Arby’s has recently introduced deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads catered to the health conscious consumer.
- Domain: arbys.com/survey
- Operated by: Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Designed for: Arby’s customers
AArby’s A (1964-07-23)Aaa