Breakfast Sandwich Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Sarah Martin, et al. v. Starbucks Corp., et al.
- Class member claims that Starbucks (the worlds most popular coffee shop) overchared them in regards to two of its breakfast sandwiches at Cali store locations
- Starbucks denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement pot worth 5,000
The Breakfast Sandwich Settlement sandwiches cited in the lawsuit are the Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich (or Sausage) and Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich (these are two of the more popular sandwiches at California Starbucks locations). Sarah Martin filed this class action lawsuit back in May 2015 in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Los Angeles. The fairness hearing will take place on 1/23/17 and all claim forms are due by 12/22/16.
Who is a Breakfast Sandwich Settlement class member?
Anyone who purchased a delicious Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich or a Sausage & Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich between the dates of Apr. 28, 2015 through Aug. 17, 2015 at a Starbucks California location will want to file a claim in the case.Advertisement:
“This issue only occurred at company-owned Starbucks stores and did not affect licensed Starbucks stores (i.e., those located on or in grocery stores, including but not limited to Vons/Safeway, Albertsons, Ralph’s, Target stores, hotels, college campuses, and airport terminals” – Claims Administrator Note
Breakfast Sandwich Settlement Quick Notes
- The settlement will pay out 25¢ per sandwich
- Those who do not have a receipt of purchase can file a claim to receive a 50¢ Starbucks store credit
- All 50¢ Starbucks store credit coupons MUST be used within 90 days or they will become void
- The Starbucks Breakfast Sandwich Lawsuit is listed as case number BC582335
Any questions about the Breakfast Sandwich Settlement can be directed to 1-855-486-7369. Class members looking to file a claim form via US mail should send it to: Sarah Martin v. Starbucks Corporation c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 59388 Philadelphia, PA 19102-9388.