My Chili’s Rewards
- Chili’s fan boys will want to sign up for this lucrative rewards program which rewards the customer when chowing down at Chili’s
- Chilis.com/Rewards is managed by Brinker International
- Chili’s has recently teamed up with the Plenti reward program so customer can also use their reward points at other retailers to include Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil & Rite Aid
In order to join the My Chili’s rewards program the customer must provide their favorite Chili’s location (most likely the one they visit the most), name, mobile phone number, DOB, email address, and create a password (with PIN). Please note those who would like to link their Plenti account to the Chili’s reward program will be asked to provide their Plenti card account number at the time of sign up. Customers will also have the option to receive emails and text messages in regards to promotions and coupons associated with the Chili’s rewards program.
- A must for consumers who frequent Chili’s more than a few times per month
- When providing the customers favorite Chili’s location please enter the zip code in which the restaurant is based
- Those that already have an account can simply login with their phone number and password
- My Chili’s Rewards will provide special promotional offers like free appetizers, desserts and more, available only at Chili’s
- Reward members will also receive a FREE slice of Birthday cake on their birthday (song not included)
- Points are earned on food and non-alcoholic beverages
Please note the Chili’s rewards program is not associated with Chili’s gift cards. Those looking to obtain a Chili’s gift card balance should call the toll free number on the back of the card (888-532-6092).Advertisement:
Any questions in regards to the Chili’s rewards program can be directed to the Chil’s Guest Engagement Team at toll free 1-800-983-4637 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time.