Commerce Bank Cards
- Activate or purchase a Commerce Bank Spending Card online
- CommerceBank.com/MySpendingCard is operated by Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- Current members can simply sign in with a username and password
The mySpending Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa card which can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa prepaid logo is present. Please note the mySpendingCard is not a credit card and will not hurt or improve a credit score and will not report to the major credit reporting agencies. The card is ideal for consumers who have a nasty habit of racking up high interest credit card debt.
Please note mySpending Card does come with a .95 card purchase fee (additional .00 per Secondary/Additional Card) and requires a minimum load.
- Monthly service charge? 0$ 🙂
- The member can have their paycheck, government benefits (i.e. veterans affairs payments) or other income sources loaded unto the card
- The maximum load amount is listed as ,500 per day or ,000 per rolling 7-day period (unless funds are loaded by direct deposit or other ACH transaction)
- The maximum amount of money that the card can hold is 00
- Card holders cannot spend more than ,000 per day or ,000 per month
- Card holders will receive unlimited transactions at Commerce branded ATM’s
- Instant issue of a mySpending Card; is limited to primary cardholders
- Secondary cards available for pick up at the branch after 2 p.m. the next day (online purchases must be issued to customer via U.S. mail)
- The only downside to the mySpendingCard by Commerce Bank is the lack of a rewards program (but that is expected with pre paid cards)
Any questions in regards to the card can be directed to a mySpending Card Customer Service Agent at 1-888-373-2883 between normal business hours. Customers looking to reach out via US mail can write to: Commerce Bank, PO Box 411036, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-1036.