- Allows a recent customer to take an online survey in relation to their visit to Debenhams
- Customers will need the survey code from their Debenhams receipt
- Questions about the site can be directed to Debenhams Retails at 0844 800 8877 (please note that customer service lines are close at 6pm on Christmas Eve and reopen at 9.30am on Boxing Day)
At the end of the Debenhams feedback survey the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes drawing. For complete rules, eligibility, prize draw period and previous winners please contact the Sweepstakes sponsored by Empathica Inc. at Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A. 310 E 4500 South, Suite 450 Salt Lake City, UT 84107 or by Phone:1-800-530-4251 or by Fax:1-801-263-2334. No purchase/survey completion required to enter the prize draw.
Debenhams Sweepstakes PrizesAdvertisement:
- 10 chances to win £1,000 in a daily prize draw
- £1,500 weekly draw
- A list of winners can be requested by contacting the sweepstakes sponsor
Debenhams is a UK-based department store with locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Denmark (and under licence in 26 other countries). The company was formed in the eighteenth century by William Clark and has grown to over 150 stores. Debenham specializes in high-end fashion items for men and women to include boots, clothing, shoes and furniture. The firm also operates an online ticket company by the name of Debenhams Box Office. This move was not popular with many higher-ups in the firm citing higher cost and an unknown market place.
- Domain: debenhamsfeedback.com
- Operated by: Empathica Inc
- Designed for: Debenhams Customers