DQ Fan Survey
- DQ customers can provide candid feedback in relation to their visit to Dairy Queen
- Customers will need the 19-digit survey code printed from the DQ receipt
- The site is administered by the Service Management Group
It will take the customer about 5 minutes to complete the survey and they will receive a coupon validation code at the end of the survey. The coupon cannot be used with any other promotion and the coupon must be used within 30 days. Customers will also have to provide their date of visit, time of visit and the Dairy Queen store location.
The DQ Fan Survey will range from topics to include quality of ice cream, customer service from employees and Dairy Queen restaurant environment.Advertisement:
Added DQ Bonus
- Want a Buy One, Get One free Blizzard coupon? Customers should join the Blizzard Fan Club in order to the a buy one, get one free coupon for a Blizzard
The Blizzard Fan Club also provides a special gift on the customers birthday and other random coupons by email. The DQ customer will need to provide their first and last name, email, date of birth, gender, favorite Dairy Queen flavor and a promotional code if available.
- Soft serve ice cream restaurant chain
- Abbreviated DQ and founded in 1940 out of Joliet, Illinois, United States
- Owned and operated by International Dairy Queen, Inc who is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway
Dairy Queen is a popular ice cream shop that also provides a variety of food items to include burgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers and fries (no coffee at this time). DQ is based out of Edina, Minnesota and has over 5000 locations across the globe. Dairy Queen was created by John Fremont “Old Grandpa” McCullough when he really wanted some good soft serve ice cream and it was lacking in his area. The Dairy Queen corporate office can be found at 7505 Metro Blvd, Edina, MN 55439.
- Domain: dqfansurvey.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group
- Designed for: DQ customers