Earth Fare Listens Survey
- Allows a customer to take the Earth Fare Satisfaction Survey online with the 16 digit survey code
- The site is administered by the Service Management Group
- The survey will contain 10 questions in relation to the customers visit to Earth Fare
Upon completion of the Earth Fare survey the customer will receive a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer printed on the receipt. The Earth Fare Listens coupon cannot be combined with any other promotional offer. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and is only available online. The feedback provided to Earth Fare will only be used to improve customer service. If the customer would like to contact Earth Fare via email or mail please find a Earth Fare store or write to the home office at Earth Fare Home Office, 145 Cane Creek Industrial Park Drive, Suite 150 Fletcher, North Carolina 28732.
Earth Fare GrocerAdvertisement:
- Grocery store that specializes in natural foods grocer
- Based out of Fletcher, North Carolina
- Founded in 1975 by former wrestler Roger Derrough
Earth Fare will not stock any foods containing any of the following ingredients: high fructose corn syrup, artificial fats or artificial trans fats, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, antibiotics or synthetic growth hormones in fresh meat or dairy, and bleached or bromated flour. At this time Earth Fare is on the fence in regards to Genetically Modified Organisms but at this time more than 75% of the Earth Fare brand products are organic and by definition GMO-free. At this time Earth Fare does not offer online shopping but expects to install this features sometime in the near future. If a customer finds food that does not meet the Earth Fare Food Philosophy they are encouraged to contact the store manager ASAP.
- Domain: earthfarelistens.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group, Inc
- Designed for: Earth Fare customers