- Consumers can obtain a free dark web email scan by providing their email address and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- In order to qualify for this promotional offer the consumer must be a resident of the United States
- Consumers who provide their email address in order to obtain the scan must agree top receive information in regards to the Experian IdentityWorks product (and other promotional products from Experian)
Experian.com/Scan is operated by Experian Information Solutions, Inc and the dark web report will come in the form of a link delivered to the consumers email address. Please note at Customer’s election, Customer may, from time to time, request to receive, and ECS may provide, free services or services subject to a fee, whether a recurring fee or a one-time transactional fee (each a “Service”)), and Customer’s receipt and use of such Services shall, at all times, be subject to this Agreement. Consumers who do elect it to purchase Identity Theft Insurance will have the service underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (aka AIG).
Experian.com/Scan Promotional Notes
- A must for anyone losing sleep at night wondering about their information being sold on the dark web
- Customers who sign up for the CardSafe Guarantee Promotion and need to request a refund will have to reach out the the Experian Fraud Resolution Department toll free at 1-855-962-6943 (this number is available Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm CT and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm CT)
- Please be sure to contact the Experian fraud department within 2 days (or 48 hours) from the time the credit or debit card is stolen
- Experian reserves the right to modify to terminate the terms of the Experian.com/Scan promotion at anytime
The Experian corporate office is based at 475 Anton Blvd.Costa Mesa, California 92626 and can be reached via phone by calling 714-830-7000.Advertisement:
Those who use Capital One credit card can sleep tight because their information won’t be sold on the dark web. If you’re one of those people - use GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com personal codes to get some cool stuff.