Family Fare Supermarkets Survey
- Allows a customer of a SpartanNash food distributor and grocery store to take a customer survey online in regards to their visit
- To begin the customer will need the 18 digit survey code from their customer receipt
- Any questions about the Family Fare survey site can be directed to 616-878-2000
The Family Fare Supermarket survey includes customers to the family of SpartanNash stores as follows: Glen’s Markets, D&W Fresh Market, VG’s Grocery, Valu Land and Forest Hills Foods. Customers will be asked cookie cutter questions such as “How many people were in line ahead of you to check out?” and “Were you greeted by the cashier?”.
The survey is administered by the Service Management Group and candid answers are requested. At the end of the survey the customer will be treated to a 00 gift card sweepstakes entry. Please provide valid contact information as lucky winners will be notified within 30 days of prize drawing at the address or phone number provided at the time of entry.Advertisement:
Enter Family Fare Survey sweepstakes without purchase?
- Individuals can enter the sweepstakes without purchase by writing to: Spartan Stores, Inc.,Attn: Consumer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, GR 761112, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49518
Please be sure to include the customers name, address, phone number and email address on a 3×5 note card. Make sure the proper postage is applied to the mailing. Only one entry is allowed per individual.
- American born and raised grocery store chain
- Founded in 1917
- Based out of Byron Township, Michigan
- Has operations in over 44 states to include foreign locations Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East
SpartanNash specializes in food distribution to military commissaries, independent grocers, and corporate-owned retail stores. The corporate office can be found at SpartanNash Company, 850 76th Street SW, PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518.