First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Biringer v. First Family Insurance, Inc., et al.
- Class members contend that First Family Insurance called numbers that were on the National Do Not Call Registry which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- First Family acknowledges no actions of wrong doing in and continues to deny the allegations against it as terms of the settlement
The First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement include anyone who if, on or after August 24, 2019, First Family, or a third-party acting on First Family’s behalf” received two or more phone calls within a 12 month period on a telephone number that was on the National Do Not Call Registry. Experts close to the case expect that class members who file valid claims will receive between to in settlement entitlements but the exact amount will depend on how many people file claims in the case. Please note attorneys’ fees, attorneys’ expenses and the Class Representative award are approved by the Court and deducted from the total settlement fund of .9 million. When filing a claim in the First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement class members must provide the phone number in which the alleged violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act took place (those who cannot provide a phone number will not be eligible for a settlement pay out).
First Family Insurance TCPA Settlement Notes
- All claim forms are due by 3/3/2017
- The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- A fairness hearing will take place on 4/20/2017 (class member DO NOT need to attend this bothersome hearing in order to receive a settlement payment)
Any questions in regards to the First Family Insurance TCPA class action lawsuit can be directed to the class administrator at 877-593-1777 or via US mail by writing to: First Family Insurance Settlement Claims Administrator c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants PO Box 43439 Providence, RI 02940-3439.Advertisement: