Go to My Card
- Access a card account online with a user name and password
- New members will have to register with a valid email address
- Registering is quick, easy, and free
GotoMyCard.com also requires the 16 digit card number at the time of registration. Once the card has been registered the member can view an account summary, make a bothersome payment, view billing statements, and review all recent purchases. Registering the card is a must for anyone who uses the card more than a few times month to make purchases.
Any questions in regards to the GotoMyCard.com service can be directed to 1-800-820-8450 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm ET and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm (the call center is closed on Sunday).
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments, read about www.dollartreefeedback.com application
- Free to use
- New cards are typically mailed out between the 10th-15th of the month once they expire
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- The Quicken download option allows the card holder to automatically download statement transactions from the GoToMyCard
- With Quicken, there is no more searching for downloads and importing Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) files, and no more duplicate transactions due to multiple QIF downloads
How to file a dispute?
- Select the “File a Transaction Dispute” option from the Customer Service tab
- Select the “Dispute Type” from the drop-down list.
- Complete all fields provided
- Click “Submit Dispute”
- Depending on the nature of the dispute GoToMyCard may need more information from the merchant involved which could take additional processing time
Customers will receive written notification that their dispute was received within 10 business days. Those who filed a dispute and would like to check the status can call 1-888-829-6434. Please allow up to 45 days in order for the dispute to be processed (usually it should only take a week or two).