HD Supply Settlement
- A 1.2 million dollar settlement has been announced in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California in relation to the class action lawsuit entitled Weisberg v. HD Supply Inc.
- HDSSettle.com class members must file claims by 12/26/17
- Class members who fail to file valid claims will lose all rights provided under the terms of the HD Supply Unwanted Text Message Settlements
Class members who are not happy with the 1.2 million dollar settlement can speak in court at the approval hearing at 10:00 am PST (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie). Those what would like to object or exclude themselves to the settlement have until 12/5/17 to do so.
HDSSettle.com Lawsuit Notes
- Class members in the lawsuit contend that HD Supply violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- HD Supply allegedly sent out more than 13,000 text messages to consumers cellphone numbers, without the consent of the recipient
- Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing in order to claim a slice of the 1.2 million dollar settlement pie
Any questions in regards to the 1.2 million dollar class action settlement can be directed to 1-844-774-7738 or via US Mail to HDS Settlement Administrator, c/o Epiq Systems Inc., PO Box 4129, Portland, OR 97208-4129. Class members looking to reach out via email can contact [email protected]Advertisement:
Read also: How to fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my feedback — dollar tree gift cards
Class members who do nothing will become a Class Member and be bound by the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Final Judgment.