My Price Chopper Visit
- Provides an outlet for a visitor to Price Chopper to provide feedback in regards to their visit
- The 16 digit code from the Price Chopper receipt will be needed
- Questions about the MyPriceChopperVisit site or about the company in general can be directed to 1 (800) 666-7667
One the Price Chopper survey has been completed the user will receive a Credited Rewards Card good towards their next purchase at Price Chopper. This rewards card is pretty much a coupon for off. Customers will want to allow 3 days for the credit to be applied to the customers Chopper Shopper reward card.
Price Chopper SupermarketsAdvertisement:
- Popular East Coast based supermarket
- Founded in 1932 and based in Schenectady, New York
- Underwent a name changed from Central Market to Price Chopper in 1973
- Over 100 operating locations with an operating revenue of over billion annually
Price Chopper was founded by Russian refugees Ben & Bill Golub under the name the Golub Corporation. Price Chopper was among some of the first grocery stores to operate under a “open 24 hours a day” policy with full-service meat departments, seafood, and bakery departments. The company was also among the first to come up with the idea of placing pharmacies and banks within their stores to turn an added profit. In the mid 90’s Price Chopper acquired the Wonder Market Companies’ twelve Big D stores which helped them expanded their presence in the cash flush New England grocery store market. This acquisition laid the path for even more expansion into such states as Connecticut, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
The Price Chopper Corporate Office can be reached at (518) 355-5000 or by mail by writing to 461 Nott St, Schenectady, NY 12308.
- Domain: mypricechoppervisit.com
- Operated by: SMG
- Designed for: Gathering of marketing information