My Tiffany Experience
- Provide feedback (good or bad) in regards to a purchase at Tiffany & Co.
- All feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at Tiffany & Co.
- Opinions are important to Tiffany as they will Tiffany & Co. exceed customers’ needs
MyTiffanyExperience.com is operated by InMoment and will make about 5 minutes to complete (maybe longer for old people with poor vision). In order to start the experience the customer will need the 15 digit transaction ID and the date of visit. The 15 digit transaction ID can be found at the bottom of the Tiffany & Co. in store receipt. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash may have to visit Oscar the Grouch in order to provide feedback (assuming Oscar will even let you into his trash can to begin with).
- Wake up and decide to make a purchase from Tiffany & Co. (wait until you have had a minimum one cup of coffee)
- Upon arrival discuss the purchase with a Tiffany & Co. employee in order to make sure you are getting the nest deal possible
- Pay with cash or credit
- Save the Tiffany & Co. receipt!
- Hurry home (without speeding) and access the internet
- Navigate to the survey URL (MyTiffanyExperience.com)
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing you made Tiffany & Co. a better place to shop
MyTiffanyExperience.com Survey NotesAdvertisement:
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about www.dollartreefeedback.com survey
- The customers information will never be shared with Tiffany employees
- it does not appear that the customer is offered a survey reward in return for their time
- The survey cannot be taken by phone or mail
- Please be honest as making up fake information will not help Tiffany & Co. improve on their customer service and could end up getting an employee fired! 🙁
Once the survey has been completed InMoment Inc will gather the feedback and send it to general managers in charge of the Tiffany store in question.