Page Plus Bill Pay
- By filling out a form on the Page Plus Bill Pay site, customers can pay their Page Plus Bill online with wireless billing
- Customers can make a one time payment towards their Page Plus account, or they can sign up for recurring Page Plus payment to be made every month
- Any payment made through the Page Plus online payment web site will be applied by the end of the business day it is made
A bill payment made through Page Plus Bill Pay will be applied directly to a Page Plus cell phone number account. To make a payment online, customers just need to enter their Page Plus customer name and Page Plus cell phone number. Then, they’ll be asked to choose how much they want to pay (like the $39.95 Unlimited Talk/Text/Web plan with 3 GB Internet, the $69.95 Unlimited Talk/Text/Web with 7 GB of total Internet, or the $25 Basic Standard Plan).
Page Plus Bill Pay Notes
- Ideal for anyone who wants to save time
- All major credit cards accepted
The easiest option for paying a Page Plus bill online would be to set up automatic payments, where the bill amount is automatically taken from a bank account every month on the due date. With Page Plus automatic payments, customers never have to worry about running out of minutes or having their Page Plus service disconnected again.Advertisement:
More about Page Plus
Page Plus is one of the largest providers of no contract cell phone service in the nation. Page Plus Cellular was founded in 1993 and has their current headquarters in Medley, Florida. The company provides service on the Verizon Wireless mobile network and has over 1.5 million subscribers. Page Plus is usually ranked as one of the best cell phone companies by the Better Business Bureau.
To contact Page Plus headquarters:
- 1615 Timberwolf Dr. Holland, OH 43528