PayChex Central Servers
- Access the Skylight Pay Program online
- Requires a user ID or client ID
- Available in 5 different languages to include English
The Skylight PayOptions program assists in helping employees make payroll paperless and gives employees a convenient way to receive their paychecks (vs bothersome paper form). The PayChex Central Servers login is operated by PayChex and is associated with the Skylight MasterCard. Any questions in regards to the Skylight MasterCard can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-648-4722 or contact the MasterCard corporate office at 2000 Purchase Street Purchase, NY 10577 ((914) 249-2000).
How does the Skylight PayOptions program benefit employers?
- They can sleep easy knowing they are not wasting paper on checks
- Experts estimate that employers will save between $2.87 and $3.15 per transaction by using Direct Deposit instead of paper checks (this scales very quickly for large companies)
- Services include implementation, support, training, and marketing
- Reduces the company’s carbon footprint
But what are the benefits to the employees?!!?Advertisement:
- No waiting in line to cash checks and no check-cashing fee
- The card can be used where the MasterCard logo is present
- All funds are FDIC insured
- The Skylight Card can help people track spending
- Employees can also obtain cash via Surcharge-Free ATMs or by requesting cash back when making a purchase
Skylight ONE Cardholders can access 100% of their wages via over the count cash money or as a Skylight check which can be deposited into a checking or savings account. The card also comes with a mobile app which allows employees to check their account balance on the go. The Skylight card also comes packed with extra goodies such as account alerts, budgeting tools (ideal for someone who spends way to much money), and prescription saving cards. The Skylight ONE Prepaid Mastercard is issued by BofI Federal Bank or SunTrust Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.