First Data PCI Rapid Comply
- Provides Payment Card Industry Security Assessment Questionnaire guides to small and mid-size businesses
- Turns PCI DSS jargon into EASY TO UNDERSTAND language
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 855-532-4891
PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and includes companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. These companies create a standard that Merchants are required to meet. All merchants that transmits or processes customer credit card payments are required to meet this standard AND security requirements. First Data PCI Rapid Comply assist businesses with meeting these standards.
Other PCI NotesAdvertisement:
- PCI is not a law
- Businesses who don’t become PCI compliant may face fraud and charge backs, as well as legal costs and lost customers
- Different Merchant types face different Validation requirements depending on their size, location and other financial factors
- Merchants must pass ALL PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire questions to be considered compliant
It should be noted that PCI Level 1 and 2 merchants that require a QSA for their PCI DSS compliance validation a PCI Approved QSA can be found on the PCI SSC’s website.
First Data PCI Rapid Comply solution benefits?
- Quick and easy way to become compliant
- Offers step-by-step guidance in regards to the annual self-assessment questionnaire
- Minimizes the number of questions that need to be answered in some cases (up to 85% fewer)
- Offers PCI support via chat, email and phone
- Ensure the correct SAQ is being utilized by the business
The PCI Rapid Comply service is operated by the First Data Corporation. First Data is based out of Atlanta, GA and is a payment processing solutions company. The firm specializes in credit/debit card transactions but also processes gift cards, payroll and other prepaid card offerings.
- Domain: pcirapidcomply.com
- Operated by: First Data Corporation
- Designed for: Small to Medium sized companies needing to take the Payment Card Industry Security Assessment Questionnaire