- Allows a customer to take a survey online in relation to their visit to Pinnacle Entertainment
- At the end of the Pinnacle Feedback survey the customer will have a chance to enter a sweepstakes for oo cash
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older to enter and can only enter once every 90 days
- Pinnacle employees are sadly not allowed to take the survey or enter the sweepstakes
To enter the 0 Pinnacle Feedback survey sweepstakes without making a purchases please write to: Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 777 River City Casino Blvd, St. Louis MO 63125. The survey is conducted by Sterling Research. Prizes are not transferable and are subject to all state and federal taxes.
What is needed to take the Pinnacle Feedback survey?Advertisement:
- 4 letter code from the Pinnacle customer receipt
- Check number
- Date of visit
- Internet connection
To being the survey please visit the Pinnacle Customer Feedback Survey site and enter the 4 letter code and then click the “TAKE THE SURVEY” button to proceed. The survey includes all Pinnacle locations to include AMERISTAR, Belterra, Belterra Park, Boomtown, Cactus Petes, HPT, Lauberge, RETAMA PARK and RIVER CITY.
- Hospitality, Gambling and Entertainment firm
- Based out of Spring Valley, NV
- The firm was founded in 1938 and was preceded by Hollywood Park Entertainment, Hollywood Park Realty Enterprises, Hollywood Park Inc.
- The firm operates both casinos and horse tracks
Pinnacle Entertainment has an operating revenue of over 0 million dollars and is headed by Anthony Sanfilippo. Pinnacle acquired nine additional casinos in 2013 in the states of Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Mississippi, and northern Nevada. The firm can be found on the New York Stock exchange under ticker symbol PNK and is in fierce competition with Boyd Gaming Corporation, Caesars Entertainment Corporation and Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. Pinnacle employs more than 7500 people nation wide.