Pottery Barn Returns
- Obtain more details in regards to the over complicated Pottery Barn return policy
- This is bed time reading for consumers who want to catch up on all the gritty details associated with a Pottery Barn return
- Even though the Pottery Barn return policy page reads like a dictionary the main thing the customer has to remember is they can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value
PotteryBarn.com/Returns is operated by Williams-Sonoma who are based at 3250 Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94109 and can be reached via phone by calling 415-421-7900 (please note this is the number for the Williams-Sonoma corporate office and customer service related questions should be directed to their toll-free customer support hotline). Please note certain purchases are NOT eligible for returns under the terms of the Pottery Barn return policy… example of these items are made to order furniture and rugs (see a complete list later in this write-up). Pottery Barn also reserves the right to refuse any return for any reason it deems fit (they really put the consumer behind the 8 ball with this policy… OUCH!). Pottery Barn returns can be made by returning the purchase to a Pottery Barn retail location or bring the item to a UPS location in order to start the return process via US Mail.
- Returns totalling more than ,000 will be reimbursed in the form of ,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards given to the customer that day
- Cash and check refunds over 0 will be issued as a company check (please allow up to 14 business days for these checks to arrive via US Mail)
- Any questions in regards to the Pottery Barn return policy can be directed to a customer service agent at .888.779.5176 or email: [email protected]
PotteryBarn.com Returns Not Eligible Items!
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear