- Apply for the popular First Access Visa Credit Card with the 8 digit reservation number
- The 8 digit reservation number can be located on the promotional mailing
- Must ne 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply for this credit card
PreApprovedAccess.com is operated by Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is proud Member FDIC. The First Access Visa Credit Card can be used anywhere in the United States where the Visa logo is present. The card can be used both online or in stores and applicants who are lucky enough to be approved will be hit with a bothersome $89 processing fee in order to open an account :(. Applicants who do not have a 8 digit reservation code can just click HERE to be taken to the First Access card application page.
PreApprovedAccess.com Card Notes
- Ideal card for those who are having a tough time getting approved for a more traditional reward credit card
- The First Access Visa card is designed for those with less than perfect credit and are looking to rebuild their credit score
- The First Access Visa card does not come with a bonus or reward points (like most Capital One credit cards)
- The card also comes with a pricey $75 annual fee for the first year and then $48 for every year after (this is about on par with all credit cards designed for people with bad credit)
- Maximum late payment fee charged is listed as $38
PreApprovedAccess.com Contact InfoAdvertisement:
- Mail: First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028
- Phone: (888) 267-7980
- Email: [email protected]
Please note the First Access Visa credit card is subject to available credit; for security reasons, card may not be used at automated fuel pumps, for gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States. Any questions in regards to the card can be directed to First Access Card, PO Box 89028, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-9028.