Tell Ruby Tuesday Survey
- Allows customers to take a survey online in relation to their visit to Ruby Tuesday
- Customers will need the survey number from the customer receipt to begin
- The site is administered by The Service management Group in association with Ruby Tuesday
Upon completion of the Ruby Tuesday survey customers will receive a validation code that can be used on their next visit to Ruby Tuesday. This validation code will allow a customer to receive off their total meal cost. The information provided in the RT survey will help make needed changes at the restaurant based on customers responses. All answers will be used by Ruby Tuesday for customer service improvement only.
- Casual dining restaurant
- Founded in 1972
- Based out of Maryville, Tennessee
- Named is based on a song by a Rolling Stones
Ruby Tuesday was founded by a hansom man by the name of Sandy Beall when his friend gave him some slush money from University of Tennessee fraternity brothers and Pizza Hut. The first Ruby Tuesday was open near the University of Tennessee and although the original building still stands the restaurant is closed. Over the years Ruby Tuesday has had a brand identity problem switching from one theme to another. Many customers are unsure if Ruby Tuesday is attempting to be a bar-and-grill, family restaurant or a happy hour hot spot. The company operates over 750 restaurants and has international franchisees in hot spots like Canada, Chile, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Saudi Arabia, Trinidad and the United Arab Emirates.
- Domain: tellrubytuesday.com
- Operated by: Ruby Tuesday
- Designed for: Ruby Tuesday customers