Tell Silver Diner
- Bob Giaimo and chef Ype Von Hengst (Silver Diner founders) invite recent customers to take a customer survey online
- Customers MUST have the 15 digit survey code from their customer receipt
- Questions about the survey or any general inquires about Silver Diner can be directed to 866-561-0518
The Tell Silver Diner website is managed by the Service Management Group in association with the Silver Diner. Anyone who completes the survey in full will receive a coupon code that can be used on their next visit to the Silver Diner. Customers will be asked to provide feedback in regards to their meal, menu selection, satisfaction with the food, service of the waiters or waitresses, gender, age and household income bracket.
TellSilverDiner should take about 5 minutes to complete. All opinions expressed will be used in private by the Silver Dining company and will not be sold to other companies. Silver Diner is based at 12276 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland, 20852 and can be reached by phone at 301-770-0333 or b fax 301-770-2832.Advertisement:
Silver Diner Restaurant Chain
- Founded in 1989
- Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland
- Employs over 1200 people
- Annual sales exceed $5 million dollars every year
The Silver Diner operates in the states of New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia with over 16 locations (and growing). The most recent Silver Diner was opened at the AirMall at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and is a first Airport location for the diner. The diner has been a smash hit specializing in “fresh and local” menu items from both local and regional farms (the opposite of Denny’s and Ruby Tuesday). These farms supply Silver Diner with fresh vegetables, meat products, eggs and milk on a daily basis. The fresh food strategy paid off even though a farm fresh egg omelet would cost 75 cents more. The fresh local food move cost about $700,000 in additional expenses but the price has been more than paid with sales up an average of 15 percent from 2010.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application on the internet and share my comments, read about www.dollartreefeedback.com customer survey
- Domain: tellsilverdiner.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group
- Designed for: Customers wanting to express their opinions