US Bank My Business Credit Card
- Accept a lucrative business credit card offer from US Bank
- USBank.com/MyBizOffer is managed by US Bank
- Please note the creditor and issuer of these Cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and MasterCard International Incorporated
In order to respond to this one in a lifetime credit card offer from US Bank the applicant will have to provide the confirmation number listed on the invitation received and the applicants ZIP code in which they live. After the conformation and zip code have been provided simply click on “Continue” tab in order to finalize the application.
In order to apply for the US Bank My Business credit card offer the applicant must be 18 years of age or older, own a business, and be a legal resident of the US. The applicant must also have a good credit score as the US Bank line of business credit cards are not approved for business owners who are in debt to due to a bad credit rating.
- US Bank does not guarantee approval even with the confirmation number (but those who do have the confirmation number from the promotional mailing are extremely likely to be approved)
- Those who do not have an US Bank business credit card offer code can still apply but the likelihood of them being approved when nowt be as high
- US Bank offers a number of small business credit cards to include U.S. Bank Business Edge Cash Rewards World Elite MasterCard, SKYPASS Visa Business Card, and the Business Edge Select Rewards Card
Any questions in regards to the My Biz Offer from US Bank can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 872-2657 or simply dial the toll free number on the back of the card.