- Improve Yogurtland customer service by taking a survey online
- Please note that the survey limited to one guest per month
- Any questions about Yogurtland Feedback can be directed to (949) 265-8000
Users will need the restaurant code found on the Yogurtland receipt in order to begin. Visitors will be asked how satisfied they were with the service, food and employees. They will also be asked if they had any good or bad experiences during their visit to Yogurtland.
- Operates international franchise chain of frozen yogurt stores numbering over 300
- Specializes in self-serve soft-serve frozen yogurt and based out of Irvine, California
- Revenues now push million plus annually
- Known for the “Tokidoki” character designs on their spoons
- The company uses home-grown “Flavorologists” to set them apart from copy cats who attempt to mimic their self-serve soft-serve frozen yogurt service
Yogurtland was founded by ice cream fanatic Phillip Chang and was among the first to offer serve yourself yogurt. Fullerton, California was home to the first Yogurtland operation and now there are operations in foreign countries to include Mexico, Venezuela, Australia, Guam and even in a middle Eastern Mall in Dubai, UAE. Most locations will offer around 15 different varieties of soft served yogurt and use biodegradable spoons. Some must try menu items at Yogurtland include Lava Flow, Wild Berry Tart and Black Forest Cake.
- Domain: yogurtlandfeedback.com
- Operated by: unknown
- Designed for: Improved Yogurt Products