Your MandS Views Feedback
- Customers can provide comments and feedback by taking the M&S online survey
- M&S customers will be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry for a £250 (or 300 euros)
- Issues regarding the YourMandSViews survey site can be directed to 44 20 7935 4422
To enter by completing a survey, the M&S customer must provide the survey the number on the till receipt. For entrants in ROI or Northern Ireland, please see in store for details for more information. The £250 prize drawing will take place on the 1st of every month and winners will be notified via telephone or email within 10 business days of the draw, and must sign and return (within 14 days of receipt) a declaration and release of liability. All feedback will be used by the Marks & Spencer Group to improve local store quality.
M&S Survey Fine PrintAdvertisement:
- Each survey completed shall receive one (1) entry to the current draw
- Each person, unique email address or phone number is restricted to a maximum of one (1) survey completion
- Winners have 14 days to claim their prize or an alternate will be selected
- Prizes will be sent to the winner in 4 to 6 weeks
- Any applicable taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winner
The prize drawing is sponsored by ABA Market Research Limited and customers MUST be 18 years of age or older in order to enter. ABA Market Research Limited is located at the Hart House, 6 London Road, St AlbansAL1 1NG. It should go without saying but employees, representatives, or agent of Marks and Spencer or ABA Market Research Limited are banned from entering the £250 sweepstakes.
Marks & Spencer Group plc
- UK-based retailer founded in 1884
- Specializes in clothing products to include blazers, cashmere, coats and jackets, dresses, jumpers and cardigans, leggings, lingerie and nightwear, shirts and blouses, shorts, skirts, sportswear, suits and work dresses, beachwear, shapewear, tops and t-shirts, trousers and chinos, tunics and jeans
- Headquartered in London UK
The Marks and Spencer Group (aka M&S, Marks and Sparks, Marks’s or, simply, Marks) manages approximately 800 (give or take) stores in the United Kingdom; and 455 (give or take) stores in Europe. Besides clothing items the retailer also markets home products, wine, gifts and luxury food. Shopping at M&S is not for the faint of wallet as a visit can easily run over 0 in just a few purchases (Wal-Mart they are not). Customers do however receive free shipping when a customer spends over £50 online.
- Domain: yourmandsviews.com
- Operated by: Marks and Spencer Group in association with ABA Market Research Limited
- Designed for: Marks customers